ENTRY TO SHOPPING PAGE
See Alpaca Fiber Care Below
Click on any picture to take you to the shopping page.
Alpaca Fiber Care
Caring for your Alpaca is easy: Knitted garments (e.g. sweaters, ponchos, gloves and hats) can be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend dry cleaning for woven Alpaca garments such as coats and capes.
If washing by hand:
- Gently hand wash in cool water with a mild soap.
- Never use chlorine bleach.
- Gently press to remove excess water. Use a salad spinner to get most of the water out.
- Do not wring or twist. Handle gently to avoid wrinkles and distortion.
- Dry flat (lay out horizontally for drying).
- Block to dry (reshape to its original dimensions while drying).
Moths and beetles can get through extremely tight spaces. When storing woolens, reclosable plastic bags or plastic boxes are best for keeping pests out. To protect the items from condensation, wrap them in lengths of clean cotton, and store.
Proudly powered by Weebly